About the Australia-Israel Chamber of Commerce
Australia’s leading business networking and thought leadership forum
The AICC celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2020 and is widely recognised as one of Australia’s leading business forums.
Through its extensive program of high-profile business events, the AICC has become synonymous with the business, government and academic communities as an innovative, prestigious forum and connector to high value content, thought leadership and influential networks of decisions makers.
Since 1989, the AICC has attracted leaders from the business, academic and government communities to participate in trade missions to Israel. These delegations have been instrumental in encouraging trade and investment and fostering closer business relationships between Australia and Israel.
This short video outlines what key Australian business leaders have to say about the value the AICC provides its members and the business community.
Creating opportunities not found anywhere else
Established more than 50 years ago, we understand the burning issues, challenges and opportunities for business and industry. We champion innovation at the highest level, engaging today’s leaders while nurturing the leaders of tomorrow.
Over the years, we have carved out a unique offering for our members that connects them with the most innovative thinkers and influential decision makers across the country in order to support their strategic business objectives. Members choose to be part of the AICC network because:
- We connect people and ideas at the highest and most influential level
- We educate members on leading global trends
- We collaborate with business, industry and government to set the business agenda first
- We deliver timely insights through a diverse and engaging program
- We promote and strengthen business connections between Australia and Israel
- We help build profile for our members through additional value-add opportunities