Western Sydney Trade Mission
8-14 July 2022
Chief Executive Officer, Greater Cities Commission
Chief Executive Officer, Western Sydney Airport
The Australia-Israel Chamber of Commerce (NSW) in partnership with Business Western Sydney bring you a Trade Mission to Israel from 8-14 July 2022 focusing on leveraging opportunities for Western Sydney.
The objective of the visit will be to generate valuable and applicable insights, learnings and connections to power business, health and community outcomes for Western Sydney.
The program will include insightful and stimulating business visits and meetings with outstanding Israeli business leaders, experts and entrepreneurs providing a deep dive into areas including:
• Visits to and understanding of success factors for Israel’s world-class innovation precincts with co-location of start-ups, industry, research institutes and universities
• The role of government and policy-settings
• Successful research commercialisation and tech transfer models
• The VC/funding sector
• The contribution of industry and multinationals
• Israel’s healthcare and water innovation landscape
Gain Insights From the ‘Scale Up Nation’ and Create Valuable Connections with Fellow Delegates
Israel was once known as start-up nation but now is widely recognised as scale-up nation with more unicorns per capita now than any country in the world (with 48 new unicorns created in 2021 alone). Join this delegation to understand the key factors driving Israel’s globally renowned innovation eco-system, precincts and hi tech sector, underpinned by successful commercialisation models and an exceptional entrepreneurial culture.
Places are limited.